| |T-Force Alpha Plus Advanced Trance Synthesizer
Alpha Plus is the advanced version of the T-Force Alpha TS. It has all features of the Alpha TS with some more and some updated functions: new sythesis (Subtractive and additionally FM Synthesis), revised oscillators with some more functions and now with a separate noise oscillator, new Mod Envelopes and now with a new integrated Sidechain FX (e.g. for the typicyal sidechained pad sounds and/or pumping basses etc.).
- Synthesis: Subtractive/FM.
Multiwave Oscillators with voice control (adjustable from 1 to 8 voices per osc), adjustable stereo width and panning, with
Sine, Saw, Ramp (reversed Saw), Triangle, Pulse (square with PWM)
waveforms and retrigger option for each oscillator (with "retrigger off"
the oscillator is in free running mode, the oscillator starts with random phase positions everytime played a note, with "retrigger on" the oscillator's phase starts from position 0 everytime played a note.
- 1 Noise Oscillator with adjustable stereo width and volume.
- 1 Resonance Four Pole State Variable
Filter, switchable between Low Pass, High Pass, Bandpass and switchable
12/24 dB slope, Resonance can be driven up to self oscillation.
- 1 ADSR Filter Envelope.
- 1 ADSR Amp Envelope.
- 2 ADSR Mod Envelopes.
- 2 host syncable LFOs.
- Adjustable Drive function for Saturation/Distortion.
- two band Low Freq/High Freq Equalizer.
- 32 step Envelope Controlled Trance Gate.
- Velocity control (on/off).
- Dual Delay, switchable between Stereo mode and Ping-pong mode (right and left channels have their own tempo settings).
- Stereo Reverb.
- integrated Sidechain FX, optional with internal bpm synced triggering or external triggering via MIDI In (triggered by MIDI Note On, on MIDI channel 2). Note: see the manual of Your DAW for informations how to route a second MIDI Track to a VST/VSTi, because some DAW's have different ways of MIDI routing.
- all functions fully automatable.
Important for Cubase users: if You want to trigger the internal Sidechain FX via MIDI, please load the plugin with the "Devices > VST Instruments" option, otherwise it's not possible to route a second MIDI Track to the Alpha Plus!
Important for Ableton Live users: if You have problems with automations (not available) You need a configuration file in Your Ableton "Preferences" folder. Just click HERE to download this configuration file. Unzip it into "C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Ableton\Live\Preferences".With this configuration it should work. Note: You need to configurate Your Folder options in Windows control panel to see all hidden folders.
System requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 bit or 64 bit), any CPU that supports SSE (Intel Pentium III and above, AMD XP and above, Multicore CPU recommended), 128 MB RAM
10 MB Diskspace, 32 bit VST Host Software. (Cubase, FL Studio, Ableton Live or similar)
Note: This Plugin is just 32 bit (64 bit version is under progress), but may work under some 64 bit VST Host Software that supports also 32 bit plugins
Install instructions: just unpack the .rar file to Your VST Plugins folder.
Note: You need WinRar 3.93 or above to unpack the .rar file correctly!